Nobel Popular Economics
Popular Science Background for the Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences 2014
This article is a quick summary of the 2014 Nobel Prize in economics, which included research that showed earlier research may be true for some cases but isn't true for others.
- He addressed oligopolies which isn't talked about very often.
- He proved that game theory can be important outside of the realm of games.
- It's a fairly short read.
- It needs more useful visualizations.
- It could use some examples.
- It didn't seem to have much really about code.
This article was an interesting read, however it was very short and could have benefited greatly from examples and visualizations that were meaningful. It didn't really have anything to do with code other than the game theory mention.
2 Red Roses