Dating Sim, Rhythm, and Yet Another Project
Due to a change in my personal life, I'm going to have a lot more time to devote to my personal projects. This includes one that's been on hold a lot lately, that I started with my wife. So while this is technically another project, it's one that I've wanted to have the time to work on with her but it really needs input from the both of us.
This game is a dating sim that has rhythm game elements as well. Basically you can sometimes play a characters favorite game with them, and doing well will help your relationship grow faster. It also covers both mental illness and LGBTQ+ themes.
With all that said 2019 will be an interesting year for me in ways that I didn't expect, so I'm writing down my goals and sharing them.
Goals and Projects for 2019
- Complete and release AngleGators revamped for both iOS and Android
- Complete the prototype for Mrs. Moneybags Haunted House for iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Linux
- Complete the prototype for the Rhythm Dating Sim for PC, Mac, and Linux
- Continue supporting SVUI through WoW content changes
- Complete my in progress Stardew Valley mod
- Figure out what I want to do when I grow up
- Currently thinking between programming, production, QA, or SDET(Test Engineer)
- Spend time playing and critiquing newer games, beginning with GRIS