To the Add-on
This week we got down into the nitty-gritty of actually creating an add-on. We have some base code that does a couple of simple things that we got from an RIT alumni Zach Hoefler. I mostly did interface things for this week as I haven't gotten the math for how different foods and activities affect your blood-sugar level. In order to do the interface things I found a program called WowAddonStudio that makes it a lot easier to get the interface just right as it visually changes with your XML changes and also lets you click and drag things around so you don't have to go change a value a small amount and then look at how the changes affected it. I now have the interface looking basically how we want it and am starting to work on making it so that the add-on does something even though it won't be the correct values.