This week we spent a lot of time figuring out exactly where we are going with our project this semester, and also how we are going to organize the team. Using the scrum/agile development methods we’ve decided to break the team into two groups for each side of the project. One group will be working on the tag-along website and the other will be creating the add-on itself. Each group has a separate product owner, with their being one scrum master for both groups. Because of this we can have one person who can keep track of what each group is doing and making sure they’re getting things done, while the product owner can keep the ideas and everything for their group organized and moving ahead. We also developed a list of things that we need/want to get completed during this semester so that we have a good starting point for what we’re doing first.